This recipe make 1 thinly crust pizza (square 8×6 inches)
Half portion of Sourdough Pizza Dough Click Here
Olive Oil 2 Tb
Tomato Paste 3 – 4 Tb
Dried Basil 1/2 Tb
Pepperoni (according to taste)
Mozarella Cheese 100 – 150 gr
Salt 1 ts
* Preheat oven 450 F
1. Roll out the dough as thin as you can.
(this time I made square pizza, you can make it round shape)
2. Spread the tomato paste all over the surface.
3. Sprinkle the salt and dried basil.
4. Drizzle with 1 Tb olive oil.
5. Place the pepperoni and cheese on top, then drizzle with the rest of the olive oil.
6. Bake for about 10 – 12 minutes