Croissant Large 2-3 pcs or Small Croissant 10-12 pcs
Granulated Sugar 75 gr
Water 2 Tb
Heavy Cream 1/2 cup
Whole Milk 1/2 cup
1. Tear the croissant and place into dish, set aside.
2. Put the sugar and water into saucepan, then cook over medium heat.
3. Carefully swirl the pan to make sure the sugar completely dissolve.
4. Cook until it all turns to a deep amber color.
5. Turn off the heat, while whisking pour the cream and milk. Keep whisking until everything dissolved and combined.
6. Add the egg and whisk until incorporated.
7. Pour the caramel mixture over the croissant, let it sit for about 10 minutes.
8. Bake for about 25 minutes or until it becomes golden browns.
Chocolate Ganache :
Heavy Cream 2 Tb
Dark Chocolate 2 Tb
1. Melt together with microwave and stir to combine.
2. Pour the ganache over croissant pudding.