This recipe make 6 large cookies.
Unsalted Butter 20 gr
Brown Sugar 10 gr
All Purpose Flour 25 gr
Cornstarch 1 Tb
Milk Powder 1 Tb
Yolk 1 Tb
Vanilla 1/8 ts
1. Beat together the butter and sugar until combined.
2. Add in the flour, cornstarch, and milk powder, beat again.
3. Beat in the yolk and vanilla, set aside.
– Dry –
All Purpose Flour 115 gr
Baking Soda 1/2 ts
Salt 1/4 ts
– Wet –
Unsalted Butter 60 gr
Brown Sugar 65 gr
Egg small 1
Vanilla Extract 1/2 ts
Pineapple Preserve 3 Tb
* Preheat oven 350 F
1. Beat together the butter and sugar until creamy and combined.
2. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
3. Stir in the dry ingredients all at once.
5. Roll the batter into 6 balls.
6. Flat it, put around 1/2 Tb of pineapple preserve in the center of each balls.
7. Carefully form it back into ball.
* make sure the pineapple preserve doesn’t comes out
8. Generously sprinkle the top of each cookie with crumble.
9. Chill for at least 30 min.
10. Bake for about 8 min.
11. Let it cool and serve