This recipe make 2 portions.
Fresh Prawn 10
Celery – 5 inches (chopped)
Tomatoes – 1/2 (chopped)
Green Onion 5 inches (chopped)
Onion 1/4 (chopped)
Mayonnaise 2 Tb
Black Pepper 1/4 ts
Chilli Flakes 1/4 ts
Oregano 1/2 ts
Butter 2 Tb + 1 Tb
Lemon for drizzle
1. Add the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Stir in the onion until it translucent, start adding the prawn and green onion.
3. Add the tomatoes, stir for 1 min.
4. Remove from the heat, set aside.
5. In a medium bowl, add in mayonnaise, pepper, chili flakes, and oregano. stir to combine.
6. Add the prawn mixture and celery into mayonnaise mixture. Stir until mix well.
7. Brush the buns with butter, then toast for a 15 sec each side.
1. Cut the top of the buns.
2. Place the prawn and the other inside of the buns.