This recipe make for 4 portions
All Purpose Flour 400 gr
Salt 10 gr
Water 250 ml
Starter or Culture 50 gr
Olive Oil 8 gr
1. Mix together the flour and salt, set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, mix water, starter, and oil until combine.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
4. Using hands, knead the dough until it combined.
5. Let the dough rest for 15 min.
6. Place the dough on working surface (without additional flour), start kneading gain for 5 min.
7. Shape the dough into a ball, let it proof for about 1 hour.
8. Punch the dough to release any air bubble, knead again for a couple minutes.
9. Let it proof again for about 18 hours (room temp. 22 – 23 Celcius).
– after 18 hours –
The dough is ready to reshape and use.
(you can freeze the remaining pizza dough until 1 week, shape it into pizza shape first before freeze it)