This recipe make 9 cookies.
Chocolate Ganache :
Dark Chocolate 50 gr
Heavy Cream 60 ml
1. Melt together the chocolate and cream over double boiler (bain marie) or microwave.
2. Stir to combined.
3. Let it cool.
– Dry –
All Purpose Flour 65 gr
Cocoa Powder 20 gr
Baking Soda 1 ts
Salt 1/2 ts
– Wet –
Unsalted Butter – softened 60 gr
Brown Sugar 50 gr
Granulated Sugar 30 gr
Egg small 1
Vanilla Extract 1/2 ts
Milk or Dark Chocolate Chips 150 gr
* Preheat oven 350 F
1. Beat together the butter and sugar until creamy and combined.
2. Add in egg and vanilla, beat again.
3. Sifted in dry ingredients, beat well.
4. Fold in 2/3 of the chocolate chips.
5. Roll the batter into 9 balls.
6. Flat each balls, then put a small dollop of chocolate ganache in the center.
7. Roll back into ball, then sprinkle the top with chocolate chips.
8. Chill for at least 30 min.
9. Bake for about 8 min.
10. Let it cool.
11. Generously drizzle the remaining chocolate ganache on top of each cookie.