This recipe make 6 – 8 cookie shot cups ( diameter 2 inches, height 3 inches)
– Dry –
All Purpose Flour 230 gr
Baking Soda 1 ts
Salt 1/2 ts
– Wet –
Unsalted Butter – softened 240 gr
Light Brown Sugar 100 gr
Granulated Sugar 25 gr
Egg small 2
Vanilla Extract 1 ts
Mini Dark Chocolate Chips 120 gr
Unsweetened Chocolate for coating 100 gr
Milk 2 cups
* Preheat oven 350 F
1. Beat together the butter and sugar until smooth and combined.
2. While beating, start adding the egg and vanilla.
3. Add in dry ingredients, beat again.
4. Fold the chocolate chips until incorporated.
5. Start form the cookie batter inside the muffin cup, making the walls of the cookie shot around 1/4 inch.
6. Chill for at least 30 min.
7. Bake for about 18 – 20 min. Let it cool.
8. Melt the chocolate over double boiler, then pour inside the cookie shot.
9. Let it sit for a minute, then pour back the excess chocolate into bowl.
10. Do the same method for all of the cookie shot.
11. Chill the cookie shot until the chocolate has set.
12. Serve the milk inside each cookie shot.
* you can brush the melted chocolate instead (like I did this time), just make sure all spot of the inside of cookie shot is coated well.